Recommended for cultivation in Lubelskie, Dolnośląskie and Opolskie voivodships.
- Growth type – not endless
- Growth habit – upright to semi-upright
- Hairs color – light gray
- Plant height – 100-130 cm
- Height of the lower pod attachment – 14-18 cm
- Leaf shape – rounded
- Flower color – purple
- Seed coat color – yellow
- Hilum color – yellow
- Maturity group – medium-late
- Mass of 1000 seeds – 180-185 g
- Potential yield – over 4 t/ha
- Protein content – 40-44%
- Fat content – 17-19%
The variety belongs to the middle-late varieties. Its characteristic features are a large number of pods on the plant and high resistance to lodging and shedding of seeds. Due to the high protein content in seeds, it is used in both the feed and food industry. The variety is suitable for co-cultivation with maize for silage.